zebra barcode scanner
- Designed for continuous usage all day, every day; significantly reduces downtime and repair costs.
- Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between handsfree and handheld modes.
- Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to
the host software.
- Improves productivity.
- Accurate first time scanning; always ready for the next scan; increased productivity resulting
in shorter check-out lines and better customer service.
- Simplifies installation and integration; future-proof solution helps ensure compatibility with
your host/POS today and tomorrow.
- Rapid deployment; single cable connects to any computing environment; practically eliminates
setup and training time for faster return on investment.
- Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum user comfort and productivity.
||6 in. H x 2.5 in. W x 3.34 in. D 15.2 cm H x 6.3 cm W x 8.4 cm
||5.29 oz/150 gm
|Voltage and Current
||5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
||Host power or external power supply
||Cash Register White or Twilight Black
||650 nm visible laser diode
|Scan Element Frequency
||100 scans per second typical
|Nominal Working Distance
||See chart below.
||20% minimum reflective difference
||1 1 +/- 30 degrees
||2 2 +/- 65 degrees
|Skew (Yaw): 3
||3 +/- 60 degrees
||UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UPC/ EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII,
Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete
2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5
||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468x/9x
|NOMINAL WORKING DISTANCE|
||DEPTH OF FIELD
|Code 39 - 5 mil
|| English:2.50" - 6.00" Metric:6.00 - 15.25 cm
|Code 39 - 7.5 mil
||English:1.50" - 10.00" Metric:3.80 - 25.40 cm
|Code 39 – 10 mil
||English:1.00" - 14.25" Metric:2.54 - 14.25 cm
|100% UPC – 13 mil
||English:0 - 17.00" Metric:0 - 43.00 cm
|Code 39 – 20 mil
||English:0 - 23.00" Metric:0 - 58.50 cm
|Code 39 – 40 mil
||English:0 - 30.00" Metric:0 - 76.00 cm
|NOMINAL WORKING DISTANCE|
||32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C
||-40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C
||5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
||Unit functions normally after repeated 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
||Tolerant to typical artificial indoor and Tolerance: natural outdoor(direct sunlight)
lighting conditions. Fluorescent, Incandescent, Mercury Vapor, Sodium Vapor, LED4: 450
Ft Candles (4,844 Lux) Sunlight: 8000 Ft Candles (86,111 Lux)
||Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV of contact discharge
||Certified to UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950
||FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA, Taiwan EMC,
||CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2
||Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EEC
||20-61019-01R or 20-61019-02R
||The LS2208 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period
of 5 years (60 months) from date of shipment, provided that the product remains
unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions. See full warranty for details
Want to join our family..? Fill the below form of "partnership" and send us.. We will call you..