Honeywell Omnidirectional Scanner
7120 1D wired
7120 1D wired
- provide aggressive omnidirectional scanning for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically pleasing
- CodeGate technology allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete data
transmission with the push of a single button.
- shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head
can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
- provide aggressive omnidirectional scanning for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically
pleasing scanning solution.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged, the Orbit scanner maximizes customer satisfaction and employee
efficiency with a patented 20-line scan pattern,an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of
1,120 scans per second.
- The scanner's expanded ability to update its firmware via free, patented Honeywell MetroSet 2
configuration software safeguards long-term infrastructure commitments in the event of a change
in the POS system or software.
- Standard features include an integrated EAS antenna for tag deactivation, power save mode,
user-replaceable cables, MetroSelect and MetroSet 2 for easy configuration, data editing and
OPOS/JPOS compatibility for easy installation.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):
||105 mm x 102 mm x 150 mm (4.1 in x 4.0 in x 5.9 in)
||400 g (14.1 oz)
||5 VDC ±0.25 V
||900 mW (180 mA @ 5 V)
||850 mW (170 mA @ 5 V)
|Host System Interfaces
||USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
||5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
||Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
||Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines; button-activated single line (7180)
||Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second; single line: 56 scan lines per second (7180)
||minimum reflectance difference
||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
||Three-year factory warranty
||Depth of Field
||0 mm – 50 mm (0 in – 2.0 in)
||0 mm – 150 mm (0 in – 5.9 in)
||0 mm – 175 mm (0 in – 6.9 in)
||0 mm – 215 mm (0 in – 8.5 in)
||0 mm – 250 mm (0 in – 9.8 in)
Want to join our family..? Fill the below form of "partnership" and send us.. We will call you..