Honeywell barcode Scanner
- Benefit from omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear barcodes, even poor quality and mobile codes.
- Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Choose a tethered connection or the added freedom of wireless scanning up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base.
- Holds much more data and require less space than 1D, linear codes.
- Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of this scanner can read barcodes
omnidirectionally. That makes it ideal for hands-free presentation scanning.
- Provides an affordable upgrade path to 2D scanning at any time. A simple software
license upgrade is all it takes.
- Two-dimensional (2D) barcoding is becoming the new standard in many industries. A key
reason: 2D barcodes hold much more data and require less space than 1D, linear codes.
- Omnidirectional scanners equip you to scan 1D, linear barcodes and affordably upgrade
to add PDF and 2D barcode scanning – either at the time of purchase or as data capture needs evolve.
||1452g Scanner: 62 mm x 173 mm x 82 mm (2.5 in x 6.8 in x 3.2 in)
1452g Base: 132 mm x 102 mm x 81mm (5.2 in x 4.0 in x 3.2 in)
||1452g Scanner: 210 g (7.4 oz) 1452g Base: 179 g (6.3 oz)
||1450g: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
||1452g Scanner: N/A 1452g Base: • Charging 5 W (1A @ 5V) • Non-Charging 0.5 W (0.1A @ 5 V)
||1452g Scanner: N/A 1452g Base: N/A
|Host System Interfaces
||1452g Scanner: N/A 1452g Base: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232 TTL, IBM 46xx (RS485)
||1452g: Charging: • 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) • Non-Charging 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
||1452g Scanner: • up to 90 days: -20°C to 35°C (-4°F to 95°F)
• up to 1 year: -20°C to 20°C (-4°F to 68°F) 1452g Base: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
||Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
||1452g Scanner: Designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete)
1452g Base: Designed to withstand 50 1.0 m (3.3 ft) drops to concrete
||1452g Scanner: Designed to withstand 1,000 tumbles from 0.5 m (1.64 ft)
||1452g Scanner: IP42 1452g Base: IP41
||1452g Scanner: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles) 1452g Base: N/A
||Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array)
||Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
||Horizontal 37.8°; Vertical 28.9°
||35% minimum reflectance difference
||1450g2D: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies 1452g1D: All standard 1D symbologies
1452g2D: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies
||1452g: 3-year factory warranty
Want to join our family..? Fill the below form of "partnership" and send us.. We will call you..