Honeywell barcode Scanner
5145 1D wired
5145 1D wired
- Automatically wakes the scanner from sleep mode when a barcode is detected.
- Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager and Orbit series scanners.
- Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment.
- Protects your investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet software and a standard PC.
- Zero in on the desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button –
ideal for menu scanning applications.
- The Eclipse 5145 handheld scanner is an economy laser-based alternative to CCD scanners.
- Its compact form and broad feature set make is simple to use in a variety of applications
including Menu scanning, Point-of-sale,Document processing & Inventory control
||169 mm x 63 mm x 51 mm (6.7 in x 2.5 in 2.0 in)
||100 g (3.5 oz)
||5 VDC + 0.25 V
||675 mW (125 mA @ 5 V)
|Host System Interfaces
||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
||5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
||Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
||Single scan line
||72 scan lines per second
||35% minimum reflectance difference
||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
||3 year factory warranty
Want to join our family..? Fill the below form of "partnership" and send us.. We will call you..